1: Product and service realization process planning In order for the product and service process to effectively meet the needs of customers and the market, Botou Nuohe environmental protection equipment determines the product, service and process goals as follows:
1) Products: meet quality standards, diverse varieties, and meet the needs of different customers
2) Service: provide customers and related parties with instant value-added services
3) Process: Ensure the achievement of product and service goals; economical and reasonable.
2: When there is a special demand for service, the marketing department, sales unit, and technical department plan the pre-sale, sale, and after-sales service processes according to market and customer needs, organize relevant departments to implement, and process based on the feedback Improvements to ensure service processes are realized. Identification and review required by customers and other interested parties
1) Establish a customer visit system, regularly visit customers at home and abroad, and exchange information; actively participate in various import and export commodity fairs, conduct field visits to the local market, understand terminal consumption needs, changes and development trends, and understand relevant laws and regulations, etc. . Establish smooth communication channels with customers, obtain relevant information in a timely manner, and adjust sales strategies in a timely manner.
2) Established a market information network and a fast and efficient market information management system. The marketing department and sales units used questionnaires, online surveys, and customer communication to obtain market demand information for analysis and sorting in a timely manner to accurately identify the needs of customers and related parties.
3) The sales network began to use the analysis and identification methods of CRM system, computer network analysis module and sales analysis module to more quickly and accurately identify the needs of customers and related parties.
4) The company holds technical exchange meetings every year to invite domestic and foreign customers to visit our province to inspect the market, visit factories, and hold customer seminars, etc., to enhance communication with customers, obtain information, and look for opportunities for improvement.
5) The company adopts a variety of internal and external communication methods to obtain and identify the requirements of relevant parties such as society and shareholders.
3: Service process Under the guidance of the "customer-centric" service concept, the company proposes a service commitment of "service just in time" and formulates a "faster, fresher, more intimate, and more convenient" Service concept.
1) The company has established a complete pre-sales, sales and after-sales service system.
2) Take measures to ensure controlled and continuous improvement of the service process.
3) Establish and maintain good communication with customers through various forms and channels.