SLMB Low Voltage Pulse Long Bag Dust Collector
SLMB low pressure pulse long bag dust collector is a new type of bag dust collector developed on the basis of summarizing various bag dust collectors. It uses offline low-pressure pulse spray dust cleaning technology, which prevents the problem of dust re-attachment and runaway, enhances the cleaning effect of the filter bag, improves the filtering speed, saves the energy of cleaning the dust and extends the life of the filter bag. The dust collector uses a PLC programmable controller to automatically control the entire process of ash cleaning and ash transportation. Therefore, the dust collector is a large-scale dust removal equipment with large air volume, good dust removal effect, high dust removal efficiency, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and small footprint.
The dust collector is mainly composed of an ash hopper, a filter room, a clean room, a bracket, a poppet valve, and a spray ash cleaning device. During work, dust-containing gas enters the ash hopper from the air duct. Large particles of dust fall directly into the bottom of the ash hopper. Smaller dust enters the filter chamber with the airflow turning upwards and is blocked on the outer surface of the filter bag. The purified flue gas enters the bag and passes through the bag mouth and the clean room. When it enters the air outlet, it is discharged from the air outlet.
With the continuous filtration, the dust on the outer surface of the filter bag increases continuously, and the resistance of the equipment increases accordingly. When the resistance of the equipment rises to a fixed value, the dust removal operation should be performed to remove the dust on the surface of the filter bag.
1. Low pressure pulse injection technology is adopted, with high dust removal efficiency and low energy consumption.
Use straight-through low-pressure pulse valves. The injection pressure is only 0.2 ～ 0.4MPa, with low resistance, fast opening and closing, and strong ash cleaning ability. Due to the good ash cleaning effect and long ash cleaning cycle, the energy consumption of backflushing gas is reduced.
2. The pulse valve has long service life and good reliability.
Due to the low injection pressure (0.2 to 0.4 MPa), the pressure on the pulse valve diaphragm and the impact force during opening and closing are low. At the same time, due to the long dust cleaning cycle, the number of pulse valve openings is correspondingly reduced, thereby extending the service life of the pulse valve and improving the reliability of the use of the pulse valve.
3. The equipment has low resistance and good spraying effect.
The dust remover adopts the chamber pulse back blowing off-line ash cleaning method, which avoids repeated adsorption of dust, improves the effect of pulse spray ash cleaning, and reduces bag resistance.
4. The filter bag is easy to install and disassemble, and it is fixed and reliable to adopt the upper pumping method. When changing the bag, the filter bag skeleton is drawn from the clean room of the dust collector. The filter bag is fixed on the hole of the flower plate by the elastic expansion ring of the bag mouth, which is firmly fixed and has good sealing performance.
5. The air duct is arranged with a collecting pipe and has a compact structure.
6. The whole process of dust collector using advanced PLC programmable controller.
Using differential pressure or timing control modes, high reliability, long service life, easy for user operation and use.
Specifications and technical parameters:
1. RFDML type low pressure pulse spraying long bag dust collector, divided into two major series of 22 varieties of RFDML390 and RFDML970.
2.RFDML390 series of low-pressure pulse spraying long bag dust collectors, which are arranged in single and double rows. The size of the filter bag is ￠ 130 * 6000. The pulse spray pressure is 0.2 ～ 0.4Mpa. See Table 1 for its technical performance.
3. The RFDML970 series dust collector is a double-row arrangement, the filter bag size is ￠ 130 * 6000, and the pulse injection pressure is 0.2 ~ 0.4Mpa.
4. The filtering wind speed of the dust collector is 1.0 ~ 1.5m / min.
This dust collector is used for environmental dust removal and materials in metallurgy, electric power, chemical industry, building materials, machinery and other industries