In the process of removing dust, the time that each pulse valve
blows gas is called the pulse time or pulse width; the injection interval of two adjacent pulse valves is the pulse interval (also known as the pulse injection interval). The time of the dust cleaning cycle is the pulse period (also called the blowing period). Adjust the pulse period and pulse time of the controller to keep the resistance of the dust collector within a limited range.
The following introduces the technical parameters of MC-120 pulse bag filter
Model specifications: MC120-Ⅱ
Filtering area: 99m2
Dust concentration: <15g / m3
Filtering wind speed: 2-4m / min
Filtering air volume: 10800-21600m3 / h
Dimensions: 4450 × 167 8 × 3667
Installation, maintenance and inspection of MC-120 pulse bag filter
1. Before the equipment is installed, check whether all the accessories of the dust collector are complete and the main unit is not damaged. If there are any problems, wait for the installation before proceeding.
2. When installing the water separation filter, the direction of the finger indicated by the filter must be consistent with the direction of compressed air flow.
3. When wiring the motor of the exhaust system, the spiral direction must be consistent with the arrow on the turn-out label of the dust exhaust valve.
4. For filter bag installation, first place the filter bag fluff on the frame, then unscrew the long nut of the spray tube according to the method shown in Figure 4, remove the blow tube, insert the filter bag and frame into the perforated plate, and insert the filter bag according to Figure 4. Bind the filter bag to the short tube, and finally reset the spray tube and tighten the long nut.
5. Controller installation, when the dust collector is installed outdoors, a rainproof box or cover is required for the controller. The controller can also be installed indoors. The distance between the controller and the dust collector should be determined according to the instructions of the controller.
6. Before driving the equipment, clear the sundries in the ash hopper, clean the transmission parts, remove the rust, replace the lubricating oil, and reduce the chassis to fill with HJ-30 mechanical oil before running.
7. The pulse bag type dust collector is
best managed by a special person. Maintenance workers should be familiar with the principle of dust collector and instrumentation, master the adjustment and maintenance methods, and establish operation records.
8. Drain the water filter and air bag regularly. The water separation gas filter is cleaned once every 3 to 6 months, and the original filter is boiled with 10% dilute hydrochloric acid for half an hour.
9. The pulse valve membrane is a wearing part and should be replaced in time if it is damaged.
10. Leakage filter should be replaced in time, dust is found at the outlet of the dust collector, which indicates that the filter bag has been leaked. Check the filter bag method. After stopping, open the cover to check. There is dust in the filter bag indicating that the filter bag is leaking. If it is not clear, start the blowing system and observe which venturi tube is dusting during spraying, indicating that the filter bag under the venturi tube is leaking. Then replace it.