1. Oscillation cleaning method uses mechanical equipment to beat or shake the structure of the hanging filter bag , so that the filter bag oscillates and clears the dust. Most of the round bags apply oscillation on the top, so that it will oscillate straight or horizontally, perhaps straight. Or the two horizontal directions oscillate together, and the direction in which the oscillation is applied also has the orientation in the middle of the filter bag. Because the dust must be raised during dust cleaning, the separation and dust removal system is often used to separate all the dust collectors into several bags. Room, successively carry out ash cleaning from room to room, which can maintain the continuous work of the dust removal equipment. The bag room for ash cleaning, using the valve to actively cut off the air flow, to prevent dust-containing air from entering. Oscillating ash cleaning, mainly at the top, It can oscillate hundreds of times per minute to make dust fall into the ash bucket.
2. Backblow dust removal method is also called backblown airflow or reverse pressure dust removal method. This method mostly uses the divisional work system. The valve is actively adjusted to generate and filter airflow from room to room. The reverse blow ash cleaning method is generally used for internal filtration. Because of the effect of reverse air flow and reverse pressure, the cylindrical filter bag is compressed into a star-shaped section and caused reverse wind speed and oscillation to cause the accumulated dust to fall off. Because it is an internal filter type, the tensile force of the filter bag must be adjusted appropriately so that the deformation of the filter bag is not shortened too much. To this end, a metal ring is added at a certain interval in the length direction of the filter bag to control the deformation of the filter bag, so that the cleaning effect is evenly distributed to all the filter bags. During the cleaning process, more than two blowback cleaning processes are performed. Most of this ash cleaning method uses woven cloth filter material such as 729 filter cloth. For relatively simple and clear dust, filter sticky filter material can also be used. In the case of reverse airflow, the resisting pressure type is to close the outlet-side valve, and open the reverse blower valve. The air or the fan exhausts the pipe to suck in the gas to form the reverse airflow. For the positive pressure type, the inlet valve of the ash bucket is closed and opened. The anti-blowing valve is sucked into the atmosphere by the air inlet pipe leading to the fan to form a reverse air flow. In order to increase the effect of backflushing, there is also a method of installing a special small fan. The cleaning effect of the reverse blow cleaning method is weak, and the damage to the filter cloth is less than that of the oscillating cleaning method. Therefore, this type of cleaning method is mostly used for glass fiber filter cloth.
3． Back-blow vibration combined dust removal method refers to the combination of the low-oscillation combined dust removal method when the falling dust cannot be clearly discerned by the back-blown dust removal method alone. In practice, such a high-temperature glass fiber filter bag is generally used.
4. Pulse spray cleaning method The perforated plate (flower plate) for fixing the filter bag is set on the upper part of the box, and there is a spray pipe above each row of filter bags. The spray pipe is opened to the center of each filter bag. Compressed gas blast hole (mouth), the other end of the spray pipe is connected to a pulse control system consisting of a pulse valve , a control valve, etc., and a compressed air storage tank. According to a specified time or resistance value, the pulse spray is performed according to an active control program. gray. The outer filter type is mostly used for the filter bag. A support frame is provided on the inner side, and dust is captured and settles on the outer surface of the filter bag. At the time of cleaning, when the high-speed eruption air passes through the top of the filter bag, it can induce several times the amount of air to blow into the filter bag together, forming an air wave, which causes the filter bag to swell and impact from top to bottom. Vibration, strong dust removal effect occurs. The pulse period can be adjusted, usually from 1 minute to several minutes. There are three methods of forward spraying, reverse spraying and opposing spraying according to the moving direction of the pulsed spray air flow and the purification air flow. The forward spray type is common to the two airflow directions. After purification, the cleaning air is discharged from the bottom of the filter bag. In the opposite spray type, the filter bag is divided into two, one half is sprayed, and the other half is sprayed in succession. During spraying, the dust-cleaning filter bags do not have the effect of capturing dust. Because the spray time is short and the filter bags are sprayed for the first time in a row, the dust-collection work can be regarded as a continuous process. Therefore, it is possible to adopt a separate chamber structure for off-line cleaning, and it is also possible to perform on-line cleaning without a room. The pulse dust removal effect is strong, the dust removal effect is better, and the filtering wind speed can be improved. Its intensity and frequency can be adjusted. The dust removal effect is related to the atmospheric pressure venturi structure and whether the centerline of the jet and the centerline of the filter bag are common. When the filter bag is longer, a better spraying equipment can also achieve a good dust removal effect. Because of the strong cleaning effect, it is also useful for sticky filters. The use of felt filters has also begun to spread. From the microscopic point of view, felt filters are all available for useful filtration. Therefore, the apparent filtration speed can be higher than that of textile cloth, thereby miniaturizing the equipment. Pulse blowing equipment requires compressed air as power. In cold areas, the effect of blowing is affected by the simple condensation of water vapor in the compressed air. Therefore, it should not be placed outdoors to prevent condensation or freezing.
5. Air ring back blow cleaning method This cleaning method is to set a hollow ring with a seam close to the outside of the inner filter type round filter bag . The ring can be moved up and down and compressed air or high pressure The fan ducts are connected, and the high-speed air flow ejected from the inward slit nozzle on the ring clears the dust layer accumulated inside the filter bag. The working principle of air ring blowback is that several adjacent air rings form a group, are fixed on a structure, and are driven by a chain to move up and down along the guide rail. The structure is relatively complicated, and the scene of damage to the filter bag simply occurs. Due to the use of the pulsed blast cleaning method, it has been rarely used except for special purposes.
6. The air box pulse ash cleaning method is also called the forced pulse method, which is characterized by dividing the filter bag into several chambers, and dividing the air bag above the filter bag by a partition to form a sub-chamber. The upper end of the filter bag is not provided with a venturi tube. . Dust removal is performed room-by-room in order. The exhaust valve is closed, and a pulsed airflow is sprayed from the side to the upper part of the sub-chamber. It enters each filter bag through the sub-chamber and uses its impact and expansion effect to clean the ash.
7. Pulse back blow dust removal method is a dust removal method that gives a pulsating action to the reverse air flow of the above-mentioned all blow dust removal methods. It has a strong dust removal effect, but it must have a mechanical structure capable of pulsating effects. Because the ash cleaning effect is strong, if some filter bags are used for successive ash cleaning, the compartment structure is not required.
The high-voltage electrostatic precipitator for dryers produced by Novo Environmental Protection is a high-efficiency dust collector specially designed for rotary dryers in cement plants.
HD series stand-alone bag dust collector is also called stand-alone dust collector, stand-alone dust collector, bag dust collector, stand-alone bag dust collector, which is specially designed for cement plants ...
Our company's hand-cranked warehouse top dust collector is a kind of dust removal equipment with manual ash cleaning structure. This type of dust collector is used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical ...
Cyclone dust collector, multi-tube cyclone dust collector Novo manufactures with environmental protection first, direct sales of high quality and low price, welcome customers to trust to buy.