According to field data investigation, thermal calibration and theoretical calculation, a single set of dust removal equipment needs to meet the following parameter requirements:
Total flue gas of dust removal system
3 /h 180000m 3 / h
Flue gas temperature
ax 11 0 ° C M ax 11 0 ° C
Flue gas dust concentration
g/m 3 6 g / m 3
Dust collector design resistance
(2) The flue gas generated during the process of removing the coke oven door, pushing the coke, cleaning the door frame of the coke oven and flat coal needs to be mixed with air, captured by the dust cover on the coke machine, and sealed with tape. The tube enters the dust removal pipe, and then sent to the pulse dust collector for purification. After purification, the clean gas is discharged to the atmosphere through the induced draft fan and the chimney.
(3) The chimney is equipped with a continuous dust emission detection device.
(4) The tape-sealed dust-removal duct is arranged outside the track of the far-end furnace end of the coke pusher, parallel to the track.
(5) Due to the periodic characteristics of the coke oven side pusher operation, the fan is operated with a permanent magnet speed control.
(6) In order to avoid the tar in the flue gas from sticking to the bag of the dust collector, a pre-spraying device is set up to uniformly adsorb the tar powder on the bag of the dust collector with the air flow, thereby preventing the tar in the flue gas from directly contacting the bag and the pre-sprayed tar powder. From the dry quenching dust removal system, the coke powder is sent into the pre-spraying bin by pneumatic conveying.
(7) In order to prevent dew condensation inside the dust collector , the dust bucket of the dust collector is equipped with heat insulation and steam tracing.
(8) The dust-removing ground station building is designed for heating. The heating medium is steam. Air conditioning is provided between the cabinets. Axial fans are used for forced ventilation in the air compressor room.
(9) Dust removal fan housing and front and rear pipes are provided with sound insulation cover (no soundproof room); the inlet and outlet of the fan are equipped with soft connections, and the outlet of the fan is equipped with a muffler to control the noise within the standard prescribed by the specification.
(10) The bag dust collector adopts continuous ash discharge; the filter bag adopts antistatic filter material; the dust removal system is equipped with antistatic grounding device; the bag dust collector and paroxysmal high-temperature smoke and dust cooling and flame arrester are equipped with safety explosion-proof devices.
High-voltage electrostatic precipitator for dryers produced by Novo Environmental
HD series stand-alone bag dust collector is also called stand-alone dust collector, stand-alone dust collector, bag dust collector, stand-alone bag dust collector, which is specially designed for cement plants ...
Our company's hand-cranked warehouse dust collector is a kind of dust removal equipment with manual ash cleaning structure. This type of dust collector is used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, machinery, chemical ...
Cyclone Dust Collector, Multi-tube Cyclone Dust Collector Novo manufactures with environmental protection first, direct sales of high quality and low price, welcome customers to trust to buy.