捕鱼大作战

Ventilation Dust Collector | Dust Collector | Technical Information-Novo Environmental Protection Equipment

诺和布袋除尘器
  • 布袋除尘器多种行业解决方案
  • 除尘布袋厂家直销

Dust Collector | Dust Collector | Technical Information

Remote control signal when the dust collector is installed on the top of the dust collector. Many small dust collectors have the controller directly installed on the top of the dust collector, so it is very convenient to control the opening and closing of the controller through external control signals.
During the operation, avoid overloading the equipment caused by large material particles and strong adhesive force, or equipment jam or motor short circuit caused by the foreign matter in the dust collector, causing equipment or damage. It is recommended that users check and install overload protection in time. Device.
The electromagnetic pulse valve is the key component of the pulse bag type dust collector, which can be called the "heart" of the pulse bag type dust collector. Its performance directly affects the operation of the dust collector. Air leakage is one of the common failures of solenoid pulse valves.
Select all imported high-quality brands: the electromagnetic pulse valve is the heart of the dust removal equipment, and its total price is about 5% of the total price of the pulse injection dust collector; it is 1% of the cost of the air box pulse dust collector, and the highest quality The total cost of imported pulse valves is only 1% to 2% higher than that of domestically-made valves. So saving equipment cost on the pulse valve and bearing the risk of failure of the entire dust removal system is the least worthwhile.
Air volume: The air volume refers to the volume of the dust collector that the dust removal equipment can purify in a unit of time. Units are cubic meters per hour (m3 / h) or standard cubic meters per hour (Nm3 / h). It is one of the most important factors in bag design.
Gas cleaning: The gas cleaning is to blow back the filter bag with the help of high-pressure gas or the external atmosphere to remove the dust on the filter bag. Gas cleaning includes pulse spray cleaning, anti-blowing cleaning and anti-suction cleaning.
The electromagnetic pulse valve is the "switch" of the injection air path of the ash cleaning system of the pulse bag type dust collector, which is controlled by the electric controller to perform pulsating "impulse" ash cleaning. The use of high-quality electromagnetic pulse valve can ensure the normal operation of the bag filter.
Teach you how to easily choose a bag filter2011 / 8/10 14:40:42
First understand the temperature of the flue gas to be processed: the filter bag is the core component of the bag filter. It is very important that the selected filter material can adapt to the flue gas temperature. If the normal use temperature of the filter material exceeds the temperature of the flue gas too much, the equipment investment increases due to the high cost of high-temperature filter material.
Page 33/33 (488 items)
previous page <<
1
2
3
...
27
28
29
30
31
32
[33]
>> next page

Related Links:

Related Links:
Company Address: Industrial Zone, Botou City Postcode: 062150 Telephone: 0317-8315225 Fax: 0317-8315251 Email: [email protected] Click here to send me a message 2680390260
ICP No. 13015532
share to: