Some things that pulse bag dust collector
should pay attention to when working with wet dust:
1. There are strict requirements for the selection of dust-removing cloth bags
: easy-cleaning dust-removing cloth bags that are not easy to stick to the lake, such as smooth polyester dust-removing filter material 729, needle-punched felt dust-removing cloth bags, etc.
2. The ash cleaning cycle is properly controlled and not too long: the ash cleaning cycle is short, which is conducive to timely cleaning the lime dust on the outside of the bag and reducing the possibility of adhesion.
3. The lime powder cloth bag dust collector is equipped with a safe bypass pipe: when the air humidity is present, the dusty air entering the dust removal system
easily reproduces the condensation phenomenon. In order to prevent water and gas from entering the bag filter's
bonding filter material, a safe Bypass the pipeline. At this time, the bag type dust collector can be avoided, and the dust-containing air only passes through the first stage cyclone dust collector, and then is discharged into the atmosphere. The above can adopt automatic control.
4. Reduce the filtering wind speed of the bag filter device
: The high filtering wind speed will force the fine lime dust to enter the internal circuitous micropores to cause infarction. When the blowback is not effective, it will stay in the bag for a long time to form the sticky infarction filter hole. . The use of low filtering wind speed can prevent the above-mentioned disadvantages.
5. Set enough dust removal and blowback pressure for the dust collector equipment: use back blow dust to remove the lime dust entering the filter material, and sufficient pressure will help to clean the dust in the filter material more thoroughly.
For wet dust bag dust collector equipment
can be effectively dropped, and meet national emission standards. And there are many success stories. Customers can buy with confidence. Novo Environmental Protection's dust removal industry is your ideal partner.