The dust removal system of the dust removal equipment of the coking plant is
composed of a centrifugal fan, a main motor, an inverter, an instrument system, a circulating cooling water system, and a compressed air system. During the production process of the coking plant, the soot is sucked into the pipe of the dust removal equipment of the coking plant
through a pipe, and the large particles of dust are separated in the dust removal equipment
of the coking plant
and directly flow into the ash hopper. The smaller dust evenly enters the box in the middle of the bag filter
and is adsorbed on the outer surface of the filter bag
of the coking plant dust removal equipment
. The dust-containing gas is filtered by the filter bag of the coking plant dust removal equipment
and enters the clean room, and passes through the air outlet pipe. Drain into the atmosphere. When the filter bag resistance of the coking plant dust removal equipment
reaches the limit value of 1500Pa, the ash cleaning device opens the electric control pulse valve
for pulse blowing according to the differential pressure program. At this time, the compressed air shakes off the dust attached to the surface of the filter bag and is discharged by the ash bucket. The ash mechanism is discharged. This set of dust removal system adopts PLC automatic control technology. It is centrally monitored by the control room in the dust removal ground station, and a manual control switch is also set for easy maintenance.
Coking dust removal, coke oven smoke and dust removal, ground dust removal station, push coke dust removal,
Dust removal equipment service project of coking plant :
First, coal coking smoke and dust removal ground station project
Second, dust treatment and sewage treatment projects
Process of ground dust removal station for dust removal equipment of coking plant
This process adopts the two-in-one technology of coal charging and coking dry dust removal, combining coal charging and coking dust removal into a set of dust removal system. The coke powder adsorbed on the filter bag during the coking and dust removal process is used as a coating to make The tar and dust inhaled in the flue gas during the coal loading process should not be in direct contact with the filter bag. Coking dust removal and coal dust removal are operated alternately to ensure long-term use of the filter bag without being stuck and blocked. The advantage of the system is that the two subsystems of coal dust removal and coke dust removal share one dust collector, one fan and one ash storage device. The dust collector uses an off-line pulse bag dust collector
, and the filter material uses a new type of anti-static needle felt gas filter.
2.Improvement in process design of dust removal equipment in coking plant
2.1 Added gravity dust collector before bag dust removal
In the process of dust removal, larger soot particles are sucked into the dust removal pipe through the duct. Larger coke particles tend to be hot and easily damage the cloth bag. This can be separated in the gravity precipitator and directly flow into the ash hopper at the bottom of the gravity precipitator. Small soot particles evenly enter the box in the middle of the bag filter and are adsorbed on the outer surface of the filter bag, which can reduce the adsorption amount of bag dust, effectively protect the bag, and extend its service life.
When the coke oven is charged with coal, a large amount of smoke and dust is generated due to the contact of the coal with the hot wall of the carbonization chamber; after the coke is pushed out from the carbonization chamber, it bursts and burns in the air, and the generated flue gas and coke dust are emitted into the air. . These two parts of the flue gas not only contain large amounts of dust, but also have high temperatures. In order to effectively protect the bag from being burned by high-temperature exhaust gas, cold air is quickly mixed through the cold air valve after the coal charging and coking dust removal are started, so that the bag temperature is rapidly reduced.
2.3 Add anti-surge valve before gravity dust collector and before entering bag dust collector
In the normal operation of the dust removal system, the frequency conversion fan sets the working frequency of coal loading and coking in advance according to the requirements of coke oven dust removal efficiency. However, in the actual operation process, considering the possibility of abnormal increase in fan frequency or sudden increase in suction of the dust removal pipe, it may damage the dust removal pipe or cause other unsafe factors. In order to avoid these unsafe factors, two anti-surge valves (super-suction automatic opening valves) are added to the dust removal dry pipe. During the coal loading or coking process, once the suction of the main pipe exceeds the standard, the anti-surge valve opens automatically. Ensure that the system operates safely.
3 Operation improvement of ground dust removal station system for dust removal equipment of coking plant
(1) The coke pushing and coal loading operations cannot be carried out at the same time. The principle of coke pushing before coal loading is strictly implemented.
(2) Push coke to remove dust. The fan usually runs at low speed standby (20Hz). When the coke pusher starts to push the focus, the limit lever sends a high-speed signal (40Hz) to the inverter when the focus is moved away, and the fan starts at a high speed. At the same time, it sends a signal to the low-voltage control cabinet to switch the coal butterfly valve.
(3) Coal dust removal. When the hydraulic push rod of the coal car dust collection cover starts, it sends a signal to the inverter, the fan starts at high speed (30Hz), and at the same time signals to the low-voltage control cabinet to close the coke butterfly valve. The coal loading operation is performed when the suction of the coal loading truck reaches 0.17 to 0.55kPa. After the coal charging is completed, the hydraulic push rod is retracted and turned to a low speed (
(4) Ash discharge operation. The dust removal of the ground dust removal station is performed according to the condition of the 10 warehouse level gauges, and the dust removal of the gravity dust collector is determined according to the ash discharge condition. It is tentatively set to be once a week. After the fan stops, do not stop the ash unloading system immediately, let the ash unloading system continue to work for 30 minutes, in order to fully blow back the dust accumulation in the bag, and all the remaining dust in the dust accumulation bucket is completely discharged.
4Using effect of ground dust removal system of dust removal equipment of coking plant
(1) The ground dust removal system is adopted to remove dust, which reduces the dust concentration in the coke oven production area and purifies the workers' production and operation environment. The coke oven dust treatment has reached the coking industry and national environmental protection emission standards.
(2) After the process is improved, the system has improved the stability and safety of the system without any accidents.
(3) Since the operation control is simple and effective, the service life of the system equipment is extended, especially the use time of the bag is extended. The system has been used for 18 months without changing the bag, achieving the goal of economic operation.
(4) The successful application of the frequency conversion technology of this system not only saves electricity costs, but also ensures the stability of the suction power of the main pipe, which plays a key role in the safe and stable operation of the entire dust removal system.
At present, the three major technologies of our company's coking plant dust removal equipment
1. The coke block adopts the dry tube belt trolley, and the furnace top adopts the M tube gas recovery technology.
2. The coke block adopts a dry tube belt trolley, and the furnace roof adopts smoke guiding technology.
3. Use pre-sprayed cloth bag for dust removal, and furnace top adopts double butt smoke guiding technology
The above three technologies have been applied to Handan, Hebei, Xingtai, Hebei, Wu'an, Hebei, Alxa Left Banner, Inner Mongolia, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, Xiaoyi, Shanxi, Shizuishan, Ningxia, Liupanshui, Guizhou, 300,000 to 1.2 million tons of coke ovens on.