1. Press down the preset air intake to overcome the secondary dust.
2. High dust removal efficiency.
3. The net surface of the dust
filter has a horizontal plug-in structure and a horizontal bag change to meet the indoor installation of small and high-rise buildings. The structure is compact and reduces space by 30% compared with traditional dust removal equipment
products. Because the dust removal equipment accepts reliable pulse spray dust removal, Under the same application environment, the over-drenching wind speed of the dust filter bag filter material is more than 3 times higher than that of the anti-blow cleaning method, thereby greatly reducing the use area of the filter material, avoiding the cost of equipment, and the situation of particularly large area.
Principles of filtering and dust removal for woodworking dust collector equipment
1. Filtering principle: Dust-containing gas enters through the air inlet of the dust collector. After collision with the inclined baffle, most of the coarse particles in the gas are separated by inertia and fall directly into the ash bucket. The dust-containing gas passes through the ash bucket. After that, it enters the filter cartridge filter area of the middle box. The gas passes through the filter cartridge, and the dust is trapped outside the filter cartridge. The purified gas enters the upper box through the mouth of the filter cartridge and is then discharged through the air outlet.
2. Dust removal principle: As the filtering time continues, the dust layer on the filter cartridge continues to thicken, and the resistance of the dust removal equipment continues to rise. When the resistance of the equipment rises to the set value or the operating time reaches the set value, the ash cleaning device Begin dust cleaning. First, the first pulse
tube electromagnetic pulse valve is
opened. Compressed air flows into the filter cartridge in a very short period of time. Under the action of reverse airflow, the dust attached to the outer surface of the filter cartridge is peeled and falls into the dust. In the bucket, the cleaning is completed, the electromagnetic pulse valve is
closed, and the filtering state is restored. The cleaning of each blow pipe is performed in sequence. It is a cleaning cycle from the first cleaning to the next cleaning.
3. Dust collection The dust that is intercepted after filtering and ash cleaning work falls into the ash hopper, and then is discharged from the ash hopper mouth into the ash unloading drawer. The equipment has a small size and high filtration accuracy, and can be installed indoors.
1. According to the causes of dust generation, the specific conditions of the workshop site and equipment layout, plastic suction hoses are used to connect the production equipment, so that the suction pipe does not affect the operation of the production equipment, and the dust containing wood chips can be sucked to the dust removal. The system
is discharged after treatment and purification.
2. Adopt advanced dust removal technology and equipment to ensure the long-term stable operation of the dust removal system and the exhaust gas to meet the relevant national and local standards, reduce project investment and equipment operation costs as much as possible, and the equipment is easy to repair and maintain.
3. When the dust removal system is running, the dust is not controlled to the greatest extent, the plant pollution is reduced, and the ambient air is greatly improved.
4. Ensure that production will not be affected during construction and installation.