PTFE dust filter bag
material Teflon needle felt ( filter bag
) is a fiber filter material with extremely stable chemical properties. PTFE filter material can maintain good chemical stability under various complicated working conditions. One of the most advanced varieties of filter materials.
PTFE dust filter bag PTFE dust filter bag PTFE dust
filter bag is a unique material made of dust filter bag, PTFE needle felt felt filter bag is more suitable for harsh conditions with special corrosion resistance, PTFE dust filter bag Where the filter material has a high service life requirement, under continuous operating temperature of 230 ° C and instantaneous temperature of 260 ° C, the PTFE dust filter bag can withstand acid and alkali erosion in the whole pH range. The main application conditions of PTFE polytetrafluoroethylene dust filter bag: chemical industry, waste incineration, high temperature resistant liquid filtration, etc., can be used for flue gas treatment in coal-fired boilers, waste incineration, carbon black production, titanium dioxide TiO2 production, It is also used in the primary smelting, refining and chemical production of some metals.
1. Continuous working temperature can reach more than 250 degrees, and instantaneous temperature can reach 280 degrees.
2. Chemical corrosion resistance: In addition to halogenated amines and aromatic hydrocarbons, it is not afraid of acid and alkali and oxidation corrosion.
3. Flame retardancy: The critical oxygen index is above 94, which is a flame retardant material and almost non-combustible.
4, weather resistance: light, ozone, humidity, mold, tetrafluoroethylene filter bag is the only fiber material will not age.
5. Fatigue resistance: permanent fatigue will not occur. PTFE will lose its crystal structure when it exceeds 320 ℃, and will recover after cooling.
6. Meet the worst working conditions. The service life is longer than that of other materials. Generally, the service life is more than 4 years.