Environmental operating conditions and role of plateau electromagnetic pulse valve
1) AC and DC solenoid valves
are selected according to the type of power supply. In general, AC power is easy to access.
2) For use in corrosive or explosive environments, preference should be given to corrosion resistance according to requirements.
3) If the environmental space is limited, please use a multi-function solenoid valve, because it bypasses the bypass and three manual valves and is convenient for online maintenance.
4) AC220V and DC24V are preferred for voltage specifications.
5) Waterproof solenoid valve should be selected in the environment with high relative humidity and water drops and rain.
6) The rated current and power consumption should be selected according to the power supply capacity. It should be noted that the VA value is higher at the time of AC starting, and the indirect pilot solenoid valve should be preferentially selected when the capacity is insufficient.
It is to control the size of the oil pressure in the oil circuit. It is generally installed in the main oil circuit or the back pressure oil circuit of the shock absorber to reduce the oil pressure shock during gear shifting and unlocking, and to keep the equipment running smoothly.